Samples & Shipping Instructions
Sending in Samples
Details of instructions for sending us your samples are available in 3 different places:
1. Once you have submitted your entry forms you will receive an email (please check junk / spam) with the following details:
- Dates of each category judging session you have entered
- Dates for sample deliveries – a window of a few days within which we can receive your samples
- Addresses and delivery instructions
- Quantity of samples you will be required to send – all leftovers will be distributed to our partner City Harvest
2. You can find all instructions in your FFFA Account
3. You can download a reference grid here: FFFA24 Judging Schedule – Sample Delivery
Please mark clearly how you would like your product to be stored: Ambient, Chilled or Frozen.
You must make sure your product will be within date (shelf life has not expired) at the time of judging
The Judging Sessions
Our judging sessions are run with 3 – 5 expert judges – read more about how the sessions are run
Entries are judged ‘blind’ and are made up by kitchen cooks to the instructions on pack, except those entered into the Child & Teen and Gifting & Celebration categories.
Our judges can see the 15 mandatory fields you have filled in for each product, and can choose to read any of the extra details you have provided if they so wish.
Read the full Terms and Conditions of entry into the Free From Awards for more information.