Free From Christmas Awards
Celebrating a free from Christmas
Entry is now open to the first Free From Christmas Awards. These are an eagerly awaited evolution of the FFFAs, designed to recognise and celebrate seasonal products.
Christmas, for many, is one of the biggest celebrations of the year with seasonal ranges being increasingly important to the allergic consumer. Given the extent of innovation over recent years, and the desire from producers, suppliers and retailers, we feel the time is right to recognise and celebrate a Free From Christmas via a bespoke awards.
To enter the Free From Christmas Awards please go here.
The awards will offer a standalone series of categories pertaining only to seasonally relevant products, available for Christmas 2021.
- Party Food
- Drinks – with and without alcohol
- Christmas Dinner
- Tea Time – Pies & Cakes
- After Dinner – Desserts & Confections
- Christmas Food Product of the Year
- Christmas Drink Product of the Year
- Best Independent Christmas Brand of the Year
- Christmas Range of the Year
- Entry to the Free From Christmas Awards 2021 opened 8th June 2021
- Early entry 10% discount ends 30th June 2021
- Entry to the Free From Christmas Awards 2021 closes midnight Sunday 18th July 2021
- Judging takes place from 27th September to 8th October 2021
- Virtual Awards Presentation end October 2021 – DATE TBC
- £185 + VAT per product or £105 + VAT per product for Small Companies (3 or fewer employees)
We will again be offering an early entry discount
- 10% discount on fully completed entry forms received by midnight 30th June 2021
Introducing our Headline Sponsor
We are delighted to welcome Food & Drink Wales as our headline sponsor for the Free From Christmas Awards 2021.
Food and Drink Wales, the Welsh Government’s Food Division, is responsible for promoting Welsh food and drink locally, nationally and internationally. It is their vision to create a strong and vibrant Welsh food and drink sector with a global reputation for excellence, having one of the most environmentally and socially responsible supply chains in the world.
If you think the food and drink of Wales starts with Welsh Cakes and stops with Cawl then think again …… although we are confident a gluten-free Welsh Cake would delight our judges! Wales has a wonderfully diverse and delectable variety of top-quality ingredients, products and producers to discover that are sure to place Wales on your culinary map.
The Welsh landscape is dramatic and diverse and so is the food and drink grown, farmed and produced there. Wales has a long and proud tradition of producing outstanding food and drink, with an abundance of natural resources and raw food materials and a concerted focus on developing new technologies in food production. Wales is a place where the traditional is being re-imagined by a new generation of bright young things, and provenance is protected by experienced old hands who have farmed the fields, and baked the bread, for decades.
For more about Sponsorship and to meet our Category sponsors, please visit our 2021 Christmas Sponsorship page