What are FreeFrom Zoominars?
Online networking and learning forums hosted by the FreeFrom Food Awards team.
Why were they launched?
- To enable more learning about freefrom
- To provide a forum for those working in specific areas of freefrom to meet and network with each other
- To help us all identify and find solutions for barriers to the growth of freefrom
What do they consist of?
Short presentations by selected experts interspersed with small group (maximum 5) breakout sessions.
We normally expect sessions to last 2-2.5 hours
Who can take part?
Anyone with an interest in freefrom.
What have previous participants said about the Zoominars?
“Happy with the way it was run – breakout rooms etc give opportunity for all to speak.” Ben Richardson-Hughes, Holland & Barrett
“The meeting was very useful and found exchange views very educational. You learn new ideas or suggestions from fellow traders.”Sophie Sirak-Kebede, Tobia Teff UK
- 4th November – ‘Making the FreeFrom Food Awards work for You’ – how to maximise your involvement with the FreeFrom Food Awards and leverage your entries. FREE – Book your place here
- Date to be confirmed – Networking for new awards entrants and start up companies – £20 per participant
- Do you want to sell to – or make for – the supermarkets? What you need to know before you go any further.
- Distribution – how to get your fresh/frozen products to the wholesalers and beyond.
- How to use precautionary allergen labelling, ‘may contains’ etc to best inform your customer of the safety of your product.
For more information please contact Cressida.