Sinful Foods - Sponsored by OF+ Consulting
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Marks & Spencer Made Without Pork Pie
‘Very good pastry. Good flavour and texture. Good size for pie. Tastes like the real thing, very tasty and holds together brilliantly. Love it. Contains just one of the top 14.'
No AllerG Desserts Chocolate Loaf Cake
‘Good flavour and impressive that all 14 free. Lovely texture – great taste. Really attractive little chocolate loaf.’
Christine's Puddings Mini Treacle Tarts
'Pastry nice and crispy, Suitable for multiple allergies, quite impressed. Expensive, look good, pastry stays together. Just how I remember treacle tarts. Innovative product.'
The Cake Alchemist Triple Chocolate Brownie Indulgence
'More interesting than most things I can eat, I like the texture. Natural colour, attractive appearance. Good texture, very chocolatey and well-flavoured. Lovely chunks.'
Tesco 4 Free From Chocolate Eclairs
'Taste great, fab emergency product to keep on standby. Great choux pastry. Excellent milk-free and gluten-free. Attractive presentation. Fondant is thick and chocolatey, lovely dirty ingredients list. Delicious.'
Tesco Free From Swirly Chocolate Wafers
'Nice flavour & texture. Delicious. Mmmmm like a Cadbury’s twirl. Crunchy wafer biscuit. Moreish. Very good. Super mouthfeel.'
The Herbivore Kitchen Nut Case Brownies
'Tasty, great freefrom. Rich, indulgent, moist, attractive appearance. A real treat.'
- Virtual Presentation – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- FreeFrom Hero Awards – Sponsored by Nairn's Oatcakes
- Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by Tesco
- FreeFrom Artisan Foods – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Sinful Foods – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting
- Breakfast Foods – Sponsored by Warburtons Glutenfree
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by the Allergy & Free From Show
- Breads – Sponsored by Juvela
- Store Cupboard – Sponsored by Big Oz
- Pasta & Pizza – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Snack Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by FreeFrom Food Expo
- Drinks – 'Shot Of Class', Gluten-Free Beer, 'Mixing It Up' – Sponsored by Asda
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Vegan Snacks & Meal Ideas – Sponsored by Jane Milton Ltd
- Foods Designed for Children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! Sponsored by the FreeFrom Food Awards Ireland
- Desserts & Puddings – Sponsored by Action Against Allergy
- Confectionery & Chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by the FreeFrom Skincare Awards
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida