No Top 14 - Sponsored by Anaphylaxis Campaign
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Creative Nature Indulgent Chocolate Cake Mix
‘Really loved the dense chocolate flavour. This mix would be perfect for friends/relatives cooking for family members, removing the need to buy lots of ingredients. £2.99 for a bakery mix is great value. Excellent example of a No Top 14-allergen product.'
Venice Bakery Large FreeFrom and Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Base
‘I love this! Can't wait to use it – clean ingredients and really tasty! Happily eat it on its own – or double as a flatbread. Looks and tastes wholesome – and it doesn’t go soggy under a topping!’
Creative Nature Orange Protein Gnawbles
'Innovative. Love chocolate orange. Different type of snack: no dates etc, which I love. Low fodmap too. OOOOOO I quite like this. Orange flavour good and strong. Disappointing to see pea protein again. Unusual product. Good price, tastes like a premium product.'
Gosh! Food Sweet Potato Pakora
'Clean ingredient deck. Tasty and quick to prepare. Looks cute. Very tasty, 14 allergens free, good ingredient list and spice. Tastes like a pakora but is not crisp on the outside. Nice spice level but could be spicier.'
'I would eat them and I’m not gluten-free. Love the flavour – would love to eat more! Love that they’re square, lovely taste, yes please I want these, I want more… Nicer ingredients than most. Looks great, nice outer crisp and soft inside.'
Amisa Organic Gluten Free Protein Lentil Crispbread
'Innovative, fair value. Nice ingredients list, very simple. Very tasty, nutritious. Really liked the savoury flavour of these crispbreads from the pea and lentil flours. Only 4 ingredients in the product…'
Big Oz Organic Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate and Mango Granola
'Tastes good and great to see a nut-free granola. Good high fibre. Lovely flavour. Needs more mango and chocolate. I’d eat this though. I loved this GF and NF granola. Its extremely difficult to find one. And this tasted premium.'
FREEE by Doves Farm Gluten Free Fibre Flakes
'Good sweetness. Nice flavour. Good texture and low in sugar. Really like these – texture and taste. Love a higher fibre cereal. Dry – lovely and crunchy, would eat these dry. Stayed nice and crunchy in milk. Good for kids with allergies.'
Made Good Choocolate Chip Granola Bar
'Tasty. Good to see a top 14 free granola bar and fortified too! No nuts is great for a granola bar. I can imagine this woud be enjoyed by many people. Chewy and soft, I liked the choc chips on top.'
Tesco FreeFrom Strawberry Cheesecake
'Nice product. Nice flavour as a dessert – maybe not a cheesecake though. Very sweet. Base could be more crunchy, covers all allergy bases. Good price for this type of product.'
- Virtual Presentation – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- FreeFrom Hero Awards – Sponsored by Nairn's Oatcakes
- Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by Tesco
- FreeFrom Artisan Foods – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Sinful Foods – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting
- Breakfast Foods – Sponsored by Warburtons Glutenfree
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by the Allergy & Free From Show
- Breads – Sponsored by Juvela
- Store Cupboard – Sponsored by Big Oz
- Pasta & Pizza – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Snack Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by FreeFrom Food Expo
- Drinks – 'Shot Of Class', Gluten-Free Beer, 'Mixing It Up' – Sponsored by Asda
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Vegan Snacks & Meal Ideas – Sponsored by Jane Milton Ltd
- Foods Designed for Children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! Sponsored by the FreeFrom Food Awards Ireland
- Desserts & Puddings – Sponsored by Action Against Allergy
- Confectionery & Chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by the FreeFrom Skincare Awards
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida