Desserts & Puddings - Sponsored by Action Against Allergy
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Kirsty’s Luxury Apple Pie
‘Attractive and inviting. Great that it is GF, MF and vegan – and can be cooked from frozen. Good sized slices of apple and outstanding pastry. Smells fruity with a lovely cinnamon aroma – delicious.'
Ruby and Grace Dairy Free Velvet Chocolate Tigernut Ice Cream
‘Rich indulgent ice cream, hard to believe it’s MF. Innovative use of tigernut milk. I love this. Beautiful texture, great flavour. Delicious! Intriguing. Like a ganache. Amazing.’
Co-op Free From Strawberry & Vanilla Cones
'Appearance has the ‘wow’ factor, and would appeal greatly to kids. Commendable it’s GF and MF, the cone is delicious and crispy and combines well with the vanilla & strawberry ice cream. Good amount of chocolate at bottom of cone.'
Marks & Spencer Made Without Dairy and Wheat Chocolate Pot
'Very inviting and attractive presentation in individual pots. The taste is delicious, rich and chocolatey, some coconut. Good mousse texture.'
Matthew Walker Gluten Free Christmas Pudding
'Really good flavour, very impressive list of ingredients. Visually arresting, this pudding is jam packed with fruit. Delicious and moreish, not oversweet with a wonderful blend of ginger and spices. Like the addition of cider and rum. Good value.'
Booja-Booja Caramel Pecan Praline Dairy Free Ice Cream
'Delicious combo of sweet caramel and crunchy pecans in a vanilla ice cream. Creamy. Nice clean label, quite low fat, sweet but syrupy.'
Marks & Spencer Made Without Dairy and Wheat Lemon Mousse Pot
'Nice zesty lemon flavour coming through. Nice biscuit base. Lovely texture. Visually this has the ‘wow’ factor and would appeal to kids. Looks ike a cheesecake.'
- Virtual Presentation – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- FreeFrom Hero Awards – Sponsored by Nairn's Oatcakes
- Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Oakland International
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida
- Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by Tesco
- FreeFrom Artisan Foods – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Sinful Foods – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting
- Breakfast Foods – Sponsored by Warburtons Glutenfree
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by the Allergy & Free From Show
- Breads – Sponsored by Juvela
- Store Cupboard – Sponsored by Big Oz
- Pasta & Pizza – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Snack Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by FreeFrom Food Expo
- Drinks – 'Shot Of Class', Gluten-Free Beer, 'Mixing It Up' – Sponsored by Asda
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Vegan Snacks & Meal Ideas – Sponsored by Jane Milton Ltd
- Foods Designed for Children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! Sponsored by the FreeFrom Food Awards Ireland
- Desserts & Puddings – Sponsored by Action Against Allergy
- Confectionery & Chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by the FreeFrom Skincare Awards