Foods Designed for Children - Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Co-op Free From Chocolate Egg & Truffles
‘Yummy! Looks great and is so tasty that my non freefrom friends will want it too – but they aren’t getting it!!'
Tesco Free From 10 Crispy Cod Fingers
‘Crispy, tasty, yummy – no one would know that they were freefrom so all my 'normal' friends can eat them too which is brilliant. Love these - they taste exactly the same as regular fish fingers - honestly can't tell the difference.’
FreeFrom Fellows Gummy Bears
'I REALLY like these - the fruit flavours and colours are great and zingy!'
FreeFrom Italy Cheeky Monkey Peanut Butter Puffs
'Wow really like these as a savoury snack - so tasty. These are so moreish - I could eat them all DAY!'
Morrisons Free From Rudi the Reindeer Sponge Yule Log
'Really moist and tasty - a great Christmas treat.'
Tesco Free From Mozzarella Sticks
'These are so clever and crunchy, they look and taste just like normal ones, so thank you!'
Tesco Free From Breaded Haddock Goujon Fillets
'Oh I love these, I can eat in front of my favourite TV show with my fingers for a Sunday night treat! Really glad they are milk-free too so my sister can eat them.'
Asda FreeFrom Decorate Your Own Gingerbread Men
'I had lots of fun doing these - they look just like normal gingerbread persons which is really nice, not to be different.'
Asda Free From Unicorn Cupcakes
'So pretty if you love unicorns! It'd be so nice to make them milk and egg free too please Asda.'
Co-op Free From Caramel Flavoured Crispy Bunny
'Yum yum, a good crispiness and caramel flavour. Not too small or big for a choc snack!'
Tesco Free From Angel Slices
'Yummy, light and scrummy icing.'
Tesco Free From Carl the Caterpillar Cake
'This is my birthday cake! My friends all love it too - it's a friends and family favourite.'
- Virtual Presentation – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- FreeFrom Hero Awards – Sponsored by Nairn's Oatcakes
- Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by Tesco
- FreeFrom Artisan Foods – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Sinful Foods – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting
- Breakfast Foods – Sponsored by Warburtons Glutenfree
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by the Allergy & Free From Show
- Breads – Sponsored by Juvela
- Store Cupboard – Sponsored by Big Oz
- Pasta & Pizza – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Snack Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by FreeFrom Food Expo
- Drinks – 'Shot Of Class', Gluten-Free Beer, 'Mixing It Up' – Sponsored by Asda
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Vegan Snacks & Meal Ideas – Sponsored by Jane Milton Ltd
- Foods Designed for Children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! Sponsored by the FreeFrom Food Awards Ireland
- Desserts & Puddings – Sponsored by Action Against Allergy
- Confectionery & Chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by the FreeFrom Skincare Awards
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida