Winners of the 2019 awards
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Booja-Booja – The Wonder Box
Winner of the FAIR trophy for the Best FreeFrom Food 2019
‘Amazing selection of unusual and distinctive flavoured truffles – fabulous quality. Toffee strudel, Espresso and Rhubarb to die for. Lovely creamy texture – I WANT to be given this Wonderbox.....'
Bellygoodness Nomato Sauce
‘Great flavour – can’t believe this doesn’t contain tomato. So versatile – pizza topping, curry, pasta sauce. And so convenient that it comes in ambient pouches.'
Tesco Free From 2 Garlic Chicken Kievs
‘Excellent product and a real achievement to create such a good milk free garlic 'butter', well held in place by the gluten free coating. A much sought after staple – really impressive.'
The Conscientious Cook Vegan Baked Cheesecake
‘Wow! This is incredible. Fabulous texture – really creamy. Super rich but tangy and free of everything except nuts. A serious luxury dessert.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida.
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting