Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Delina Teff Zing
' Love the texture – very crisp – innovative, never seen a teff crisp. Quite subtle oriental flavour. I'd definitely buy these as a non-freefrom consumer.'
Nairn’s Gluten Free Flatbreads – Caramelised Onion
' Lovely caramelised onion taste – really comes through. Nice texture, crunchy without being hard – could eat by itself or with cheese or a dip - versatile.'
Tesco Free From BBQ Sweet Potato Red Pepper Corn Strips
' Delicious, crispy, more-ish and a great price. Quite different – like the sweet potato element. Good flavour and aftertaste.'
Genius Gluten Free Protein Punch Sesame and Sunflower Seed Bread Crisps
'Fantastic crunch – would love to use these to scoop-dip! Great taste and especially nice sesame seeds. Would be fab with hummus.'
Marks & Spencer Made Without Date and Walnut Toast'
'Lovely crunch – and how great to see a milk free toast. Quite sweet – dates more in evidence than the walnuts – but very tasty.'
Nairn’s Wholegrain cheese crackers
'Great mini cheese biscuit – really good crisp texture and nice cheesy flavour.'
Nairn’s Gluten Free Pop Oats BBQ
'Hard product to develop – slightly rough but good texture – great flavour.'
Purely Plantain Chips – Naturally Salted
'Great bite and lovely texture – not dissimilar to a potato crisp. Great taste – not banana-ey! Strong free from credentials – interesting product.'
Hippeas Organic Chickpea Puffs Sweet & Smokin’
'Crispy and crunchy – lovely flavour that lingers.'
Made For Drink Patacones Plantain Chips
'Real artisan crisps – quite thick and crunchy. A note of lime in the flavour – very different – I want more...'
Nairn’s Gluten Free Pop Oats Salt & Vinegar
'Really innovative – lovely and crisp. Good balance of flavours – lovely crunch.'
OATIS Rosemary Oat Snack'
'Firm and crunchy – interesting and unusual flavour.'
Pipers Crisps Delicias Jalapeno & Dill
'Gentle 'kiss' of peppery heat after a single crisp – eat slowly to enjoy!'
Prewett's 5 Mini's Cheese Biscuit'
'Great texture – decent crunch – and very good cheesy taste. Good price.'
The Happy Snack Company Roasted Fava Beans – Red Pepper & Chilli
'Delicately hot and spicy; great texture – lovely approach to snacking.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting