FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Booja-Booja The Wonderbox: Fine de Champagne, Honeycomb Caramel, Rhubarb & Vanilla Fool, Almond Salted Caramel, Espresso, Toffee Strudel, Cherry Cognac, Hazelnut Crunch
‘Amazing selection of unusual and distinctive flavoured truffles – fabulous quality. Toffee strudel, Espresso and Rhubarb to die for. Lovely creamy texture – I WANT to be given this Wonderbox.....'
Plamil Organic dairy free milk chocolate alternative hearts
‘Lovely occasion gift pack – at a very good price. Nice, creamy milk-free 'milk' chocolate, not too sweet. Excellent product.'
Asda Extra Special FreeFrom Truffle Collection
'An excellent gluten and milk free selection for a remarkably good price. Not grande luxe truffles but a very acceptable gift.'
Bak'dcake Honeycomb Crunch Kit
'If you want to give a gift which involves a bit more than just eating - this is it. A fun do it yourself kit which produces a great gooey brownie with crunchy honey comb crunch.'
Morris Cookies Salad Cookies
'What an unusual idea! Very crisp and light - almost meringuey although egg free. A sharp lemongrass kick. A fun gift.'
Lazy Day Foods Tiffin Gift Selection Box: Cranberry & Orange, Belgian Dark Chocolate, Belgian Chocolate Rocky Road
'Lovely presentation - and great to be so 'freefrom' at a reasonable price. Lovely variety of flavours – great freefrom gift.'
The Conscientious Cook Vegan Pecan Pie
'Very rich – huge numbers of pecans. Really tasty for a vegan tart. Nice special gift idea – celebration cake.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting