'Food to go' and vending – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
FFor pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Asda Free From Chicken Salad Sandwich
‘Good texture, good amount of salad to balance with the chicken filling. A little strong on the mustard for me but an excellent 'normal' sandwich for a good price.'
Marks & Spencer Made Without Wheat Chicken & Bacon Sandwich
‘Delicious sandwich – you can really taste the bacon and chicken. The bread is moist and I would be very happy to buy this for lunch any day.'
Eat Real Hummus Chips (Sour Cream & Chive)
'Lovely crunchy texture and great flavour. Ideal as a crisps replacement and excellent that it is free of all 14 major allergens.'
Cocomojo Latte Premium Coffee Flavoured Coconut Milk Drink with Added Protein
'Light, sweet, smooth and lovely subtle taste. Mild coffee flavour – really different. Excellent on the go product.'
Watmuff & Beckett Thai Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
'Appetizing smell. Delicious, mouth watering. Warming, more-ish soup. Would definitely buy this as there is a lack of soups on the market which are gluten, wheat and dairy free.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting