Products made with FODMAP friendly ingredients 2018 – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce
'Excellent flavour – totally natural. Good aroma, good texture, good flavour, good ingredients – great product.'
Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour Stir-in Sauce
'Really flavoursome - well done to get so much flavour without onions. Great range of ingredients – fruity and tangy.'
Genius Triple Seeded Farmhouse Bread
'Really nice texture and mix of seeds, giving a good crunch. Very pleasant flavour.'
Joyfuel ‘Peanut Butter Choc’ Energy Bar
'Interesting. Peanuts predominate but it is pleasantly un-sweet. Good energy bar.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting