Children's food – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Tesco Free From Milk, Wheat & Gluten Crispy Breaded Haddock Fillet Goujons
''Crispy, tasty, yummy – would not know that they were freefrom so all my 'normal' friends can eat them too.'
Tesco Free From 6 Assorted Splits
‘Scrummy – and all my friends can eat them too. So good not to have any nuts as well as no milk.'
Tesco Free From Mozzarella Sticks
'YUMMY..... especially when just out of the oven. Wish they were milk free so my sister could have them....'
Tesco Free From Carl The Caterpillar Cake
'Very chocolatey and nice – want one for my birthday.'
Asda Free From Christmas Penguins (seasonal)
'They are so sweet – hated breaking their heads off but they tasted lovely.'
Eat Real Kids Veggie Straws
'Yummy - would love these in my lunch box.'
Pip Organic Rainbow Ice lolly with cheeky veg!
'Taste really great if you forget you are eating veg!!'
Rule of Crumb Cheesy Garlic Bread baguette – Gluten Free & Lactose Free
'Smells fab - love the cheese..... '
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting