Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free... Sponsored by Romer Labs
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Raw Gorilla Lemon and Chia Munchies
'Lovely lemony aroma and flavour – very different. Excellent nutritional profile only using lucuma as a sweetener. Very innovative to include a probiotic (Lactobacillus Bulgaricus) – a winning product.'
FREEE by Doves Farm Apple Oat Bars with Sultanas
'Fab freefrom profile. Taste and textures are good although would like more sultanas.'
Manna Eating Dark Chocolate Zesty Hempseed Bar
'Perfect balance of flavours and not too sweet although sugar content is high. Satisfyingly tasty and great that the oats are gluten free.'
Nairn’s Gluten Free Oat Bar – Mixed Seeds & Protein
'Like the varied textures – challenging to create from a development perspective. Great texture and taste although quite expensive.'
Nibble Brownie Bites CHOC ORANGE BROWNIE with 72% dark chocolate
'Not sure it could really be classed as a brownie but has a subtle flavour balance and tastes great.'
SOGUD NUTTY SEED AND WALNUT SQUARE
'Lovely cherries & gentle nutty datey sweetness. Just right for those wanting a less sweet flapjack with nutritious ingredients.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting