Superfoods & Sports Supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Choc Chick Choc Go Cacao Nibbles
'Great prebotic powerhouse and far more palatable than cocoa alone.' 'Love this - what a brilliant combination and a wonderful gut healthy food.’ 'So simple – so delicious.'
Choc Chick Super Blend of Organic raw Cacao Power with Turmeric and Ginger
'Very enjoyablle alternative to caffeinated drinks. Benefits from the turmeric. Convenient and well formulated.'
Clearspring Organic 100% Raw Austrian Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
'Roasted toasted pumpkin seed aroma, sweet and earthy and unmistakable pumpkin flavour. Very welcome ’ wholefood’ high protein powder with great freefrom credentials.'
Cocomojo Choco - Chocolate Flavoured Coconut Milk Drink with added protein
'Lovely and tasty – rather sweet but a good post-workout drink which is dairy free. Great that it’s ready to drink and vegan.'
Pic’s Peanut Butter Smooth No Salt
'Lovely – so smooth and creamy. Nice roast. Great texture and, amazingly, does not need salt.
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy