Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Wildcraft Bakery Buckwheat Sourdough Loaf
‘Looks amazing. Really clever - a great achievement.’ ‘Great ingredients list – good crumb, good crust, good flavour!’ 'Not even any yeast - what a great bread.'
La Crèmerie Original Rice Yoghurt
'Very interesting, a touch acidic, which masks the basil slightly, but a great idea.' 'Lovely smooth, refreshing and savoury – great with curry.'
Skinny Brands Lager
'Quality amazing given the price point! Well done to the producer... Very drinkable.'
Spice Sanctuary Organic Gluten Free Asafoetida (Hing)
'Very innovative – well done.' 'Does what it says on the tin – a garlic/onion replacement that works.'
Freaks of Nature Choc & Awe
'Visually lovely – brilliant flavour combination – great texture.' 'Very sweet but lovely crunch in the base.'
Dakin Delights Chocolate Covered Caramels (Raw)
'Visually excellent – lovely little chocolates. Super flavour – l’d eat them all!'
Willow Kitchen Vegan Joppa Cake
'Love the concept - orange balance is perfect. Texture a little rough but totally acceptable given how 'freefrom' it is.
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy