Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Orgran
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
ABCD Celiane Organic GF Vegan Meal: Quinoa with Red Kidney Beans and Tomatoes
'Looks great, smells great, hearty, wholesome and filling!’ 'Good flavour and texture - good ingredients and excellent ‘freefroms’ - great quick, easy and nutritious ready meal.'
Asda Singapore Curry Noodle Pot
'Good flavour – well balanced – and the noodles have a surprisingly good texture. Great to see gluten free and dairy free in a 'pot noodle'!'
Tesco Free From 4 Spiced Bean Wedges
'Texture is good and they hold together well even though there is no egg. Nice balance of flavours and seasoning but they do need a sauce to go with them. Jolly good value.'
Oumph! Pulled Oumph!
'Great meat replacement. Quite high in salt but an interesting product with lots of potential.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy