No Top 14 – Sponsored by Anaphylaxis Campaign
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Gosh! Sweetcorn & Quinoa Bites with a hint of Harissa & Paprika
'Abolutely delicious - and very happy to see it be baked not fried. Liked the firm/crisp outside, the squidgy insides and the clean ingredients.’ ' Great flavour - love the harissa.'
My Gammies Mixed Cupcakes
'Lovely and moist - and a good flavour.' 'So nice to find a totally freefrom, safe cupcake which is SO good.’ 'Really good balance - spongy and springy - amazing for an egg free cupcake.’ 'Sweet and dense, lovely and moist, feels special - and great frosting!'
Orgran Vegan Easy Egg
‘Very clever, innovative product - especially for those with egg allergies.’ 'Fantastic product, very impressive - looks just like scrambled egg - and tastes particularly good in an omelette.’ ‘Love that it uses chickpea flour - and so adaptable.'
Anila’s Sauces Dhansak Korma Curry Sauce
'Nice fresh list of ingredients. Easy to use and great to have as a dip as well as a sauce. Lovely flavour – tastes homemade. Perfect for busy families.'
Essy & Bella Raspberry Crunch – Alternative to Milk Chocolate
'Nice crunch and decent chocolate flavour – glossy. A more than respectable free from chocolate.'
Le Conserve Della Nonna Bechamel White Sauce
'Nice flavour – thick and creamy. Great that it's complete and ready to use. Nicely seasoned with the black pepper and nutmeg.'
My Gammies Chocolate Frosted Celebration Cake
'Lovely texture and taste – an excellent teatime cake. Very impressive to have a tasty 14 allergen free cake.'
Really Indian Keralan Fresh Cooking Sauce
'Delicious authentic fragrant aroma, evokes the experience of passing by your curry house! A little salty, lovely mellow turmeric flavour, nice and mild, good introductory curry.'
Ugo Thrive Pumpkin & Sage Raviolini
'Brilliant that this is allergen free. Taste is spot on – definitely would like to buy this. Adorable size – delicate and creamy. Very reasonable price.'
Eat Real Quinoa Kale Puffs (Jalapeno Cheddar)
'Lovely flavours – could taste both jalapeno and 'cheddar' flavour. Delicious cheese flavour without dairy! A grainy 'Wotsits' alternative...'
Anila’s Sauces Spicy Mild Curry Sauce
'I really like the spice level of this sauce. This looked as good as any homemade sauce – great ingredients.'
Really Indian Mumbai Fresh Cooking Sauce
'Smells absolutely delicious – great simmer-in sauce.'
Angels & Cookies Free From & Vegan Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
'Crunchy outside and soft centre – fantastic for people with 14 allergen-free needs. Nice caramel taste – very more-ish – but expensive.'
Creative Nature Organic Chia & Cacao Brownie Mix
'Pretty good – love the crunchy chia seeds. Good ingredients although quite high in sugar but lovely for a treat.' 'Good chocolately taste and texture really very good.'
Tesco Free From Blackcurrant Cheese Cakes
'Sweet and light – maybe slightly too sweet and too light – but fantastic to have a 14 allergen free cheesecake!!'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy