'Food to go' and vending – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Jake’s Boost Tiger Boost snack pot
‘Certainly different! Interesting snack and great innovation in the freefrom market.'
Brave Foods Paprika & Chilli Roasted Peas
'Lovely kick, absolutely delicious, unusual.' 'Crunchy and tasty – and high protein.'
Tesco Lactose Free Coconut & Chia Granola Yoghurt Pot
'Fresh yoghurt – tangy – tasty – love it. Nice crunchy coconut topping. Really convenient – and relatively cheap.'
The Cooperative Irresistible Tuscan Tomato & Lentil Soup
'Lovely texture and flavours – tasty and rich but more beans please.' 'Rich, deep red colour and good distribution of vegetables.'
The Raw Fix Smokey Coconut & Banana Clusters
'Maple and bacon flavour syrup – what a great topping for ice cream! Quite strong on its own.' 'Unusual sweet and smoky flavour – nice texture.'
Asda Chow Mein Noodle Pot
'Good noodles, good texture, nice sauce – thick and juicy. Super convenient.'
The Cooperative Gluten Free Chicken Caesar Sandwich
'Great level of filling – and nice seeded loaf with a good distrubition of seeds. Bread holds together well – crucial for a sandwich. Very useful gf product.'
The Cooperative Free From Coconut Yoghurt
'Tastes delicious but they need a packaging rethink as the spoon falls into the yogurt!' 'Creamy, delicate, lovely fresh fruit flavour.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy