Products made with FODMAP friendly ingredients 2018 – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Anila’s Sauces Fruity Mild Curry Sauce
'Good rich flavour and nice balance of spices.’ ‘Lovely flavour and packed full of simple, clean ingredients.’ ‘How great to have a curry sauce with no onions!!'
Anila’s Sauces Dhansak Korma Curry Sauce
'Good flavour – tangy spicy. Quite tomato-ey but creamy – just like a normal korma.'
Jake's Boost Cacao Boost
'Clean list of ingredients and a good texture. Nibs have a not unpleasant bitter edge.'
Tideford Organics Tomato & Basil Soup with Red Peppers & Miso
'Taste, texture and appearance good. Creamy and spicy. So rare to have a soup with no onion, garlic, beans, pulses or lactose that l can eat as a low FODMAP-er.'
Anila’s Sauces Goan Green Curry Sauce
'Fresh minty flavour, spinach base but nice and light. Smells lovely – rich and dark – good ingredients.'
Anila’s Sauces Spicy Mild Curry Sauce
'Good rich flavour, slight oily aftertaste but nice balance of spices.'
Fodmapped for You Green Curry Simmer Sauce
'Good ingredients – lime comes through nicely. Rich and creamy although flavour could be stronger.'
Willow Kitchen Vegan Joppa Cake
'Looks great - and lovely aroma. Great that it is egg, milk and gluten free – crumb slightly dry but great icing which balances the texture.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy