Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Booja Booja Chocolate Salted Caramel
'Very creamy ice cream with a great nutty sauce mixed in.’ ‘Very clean ingredients sheet and great taste – wonderfully creamy.’ ‘Lovely flavour – rippled-in sauce made it taste more luxurious – sugar content admirably low for an ice cream.'
Tesco Free From 4 Chocolate Eclairs
'Very clever product. A bit sweet for me but looked and tasted exactly like the real thing.’ ‘Really light pastry.’ 'Very clever - looks so great – especially the milk chocolate topping. Brilliant taste.'
Booja Booja Caramel Pecan Praline
'Beautiful pecan-rich flavour with golden flecks of sweetness – and oh so creamy!' 'Wonderful creamy texture – sharp caramel taste with nice chewy bits.'
Rule of Crumb Chocolate Eclairs – Gluten Free & Dairy Free
'Would not have noticed that these were gluten or dairy free – very clever.' 'Gluten free pastry very light – excellent cream which does not taste freefrom.'
Asda Italian Coffee Desserts
'Looks good and tastes as you’d expect a tiramisu to taste – including a good bit of alcohol! '
The Cooperative Free From Coffee Dessert
'Not too sweet – a good creamy texture and you can really taste the marsala. Impressed by the standard of the ingredients.'
Tesco Free From Millionaire’s Dessert
'l enjoyed this – great flavour – actually really delicious. And dairy and gluten free!'
Gato & Co Chocolate & Coconut Brownie with Chia Seeds
'I liked this both hot and cold – nice and indugent but with a really natural ingredient profile. Very chocolatey – you certainly would not know it was gluten and dairy free.'
The Cooperative Free From Chocolate Ganache Pot
'Rich and delicious – lovely and creamy but very sweet – and calorific! Great that it is milk and egg free though.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy