Confectionery and Chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Booja Booja Hazelnut Crunch Truffles
'Great balance of flavour between hazelnut and chocolate - great quality.’ ‘Feels luxurious - good even shape, delicate taste but good crunch of hazelnuts.’ 'Very pure ingredients - really lovely flavour and melts so well in the mouth.'
Asda Extra Special Freefrom Easter Egg
'Really good dark chocolate aroma, good glossy appearance, good dark colour and melts well in the mouth – clever.' 'Tastes like real chocolate – delicious truffles, soft and creamy.'
Asda FreeFrom Truffle Collection
'Very pretty foil packing but all quite sweet. Pleasant fruit fillings and melt well in the mouth.'
Tesco finest* Free From Indulgent Selection
'Wonderful selection – it provides total inclusion for those with multiple allergies.' 'Good mix of dark and milk and different flavours – clean taste. A good gift.'
The Raw Choc Pie Company Raw Salted Caramel Fudge Pie
'Great fudge aftertaste although not as smooth as the real thing. Lovely caramel flavour, great ingredients and good price.'
Cocoa Libre Dairy Free Chocolate Honeycomb
'Really good solid chocolate, with great bite and lovely honeycomb crunch – lovely aftertaste.' 'Very sweet but pleasant flavour, good snap and melts well.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy