Breakfast Foods – Sponsored byIntegrated Food Projects Ltd
FFor pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
BFree Oaty Loaf
‘A technical masterpiece!! Excellent allergen free profile - plus inulin and probiotics…' 'Lovely oaty flavour and texture - great to have a sourdough alternative.’ 'Quite heavy but fab toasted.'
Nush Almond Milk Yoghurt Blueberry
'Innovative to have a live almond product.' 'Lovely texture and great flavour especially as there is no added sugar.’ 'You would not notice that it was dairy free. Perfect for DF children.'
Tesco Free From 4 White Bagels
‘Great ingredients - low sugar, good price point and great to have added fibre.' 'Looks just like a ‘normal’ bagel. Nice and tasty – and a proper bagel texture too!'
Wildcraft Bakery Brioche
'Lovely packaging – really pretty. Texture is OK and the flavour is lovely – really good hot. Like a mini panettone – great for gluten/soya/nut allergics.'
GoVegan Organic Croissants with Chocolate Cream
'Great to see an egg and milk free croissant; really enjoyed the filling.'
Pulsin Porridge Oat Bar – Super Seed & Maple
'Useful for travelling – chewy and sweet but a pleasant flavour. Lovely clean ingredients and a good texture.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy