Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Asda Free From 4 Seeded Brown Rolls
'Good nutty aroma and excellent structure.' 'Really excellent lookalike for a ’standard’ brown roll - and egg free! Not easy to find that.'
Wildcraft Bakery Buckwheat Sourdough Loaf
'Smells like ‘real’ bread and fabulous appearance - yet free of all 14 allergens.' 'The first freefrom artisan sourdough that genuinely performs in terms of texture and taste.'
Asda Gluten Free Garlic & Coriander Naan Bread
'Looks and smells lovely; great texture and balance of flavours for an alternative naan. Innovative as they are difficult to make.'
Asda Free From Seeded White Sliced Bread Loaf
'Good colour and attractive thanks to the seeds. Nutty aroma and excellent texture.'
Tesco Free From Olive Bloomer
'Great aroma and plenty of tasty olives; texture a bit doughy but good flavour.'
Asda Free From White Sliced Bread Loaf
'Good substitute for standard white sliced. Great that it is gluten, milk and egg free and good value, although quite high in fat.'
Juvela Part-Baked Fibre Rolls
'These look amazing: a good crust and springy interior but a bit sweet and slightly doughy.'
Ocado Free From Seeded Bloomer
'Visually appealing, tastes quite sweet but good balance crumb and seeds. Price is good for an artisan loaf.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy