Winners of the 2016 awards
presented by Antony Worrall Thompson
on 26th April 2016
at the Royal College of Physicians in London
Click here for details of the 2016 judges; Click here for the 2016 shortlist.
For where to buy all of this year's winners, see here.
Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free... Sponsored by Holland & Barrett
Get Fruity Moist Mixed Berry Bar
‘Moist, sweet, perfect berry flavour – great to see it includes gluten-free oats. Nice chewy, fruity bar with no added sugar - excellent! Lovely colour, nice texture and excellent taste of berries.'
Dr Schar Chocolix
‘Lovely chocolate bar – nice coconut without too strong an after taste. Good crunch and tastes nicely fresh even though it does have a lot of sugar!'
Kind Snacks Caramel Almond & Sea Salt
'A delightful bar with a wonderful flavour and lovely textures – a real treat. Good salty kick and lovely almonds.'
Roo’Bar Chia Coconut Raw Bar
'Nice bar with a good crunch, unusual flavours, and the lemon is fresh and zesty. Great ingredients list – good freefrom product.'
Wild Thing Organic Paleo Raw Bar – Coconut & Chia
‘Lovely flavour – not too sweet and the coconut is very pleasant. Interesting with a mild coconut flavour – good healthy bar.'
The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
Start Ups & Small Producers – Sponsored by Tesco
- Breakfast foods – Sponsored by Asda
- Breads – Sponsored by Udi's
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Gluten Free Cuppa Tea
- Raw Foods – Sponsored by Genon Laboratories
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by Tesco
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Food and Drink Innovation Network
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Goodness Direct
- Foods suitable for treenut and peanut allergics – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Romer Labs UK
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Free From Market
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Holland & Barrett
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866