How to enter the awards
Entry to the FreeFrom Food Awards 2020 opens on Monday 9th September.
- Entry open Monday, 9th September 2019
- Early entry 10% discount ends 31st October 2019
- Entry closes Sunday 1st December 2019
- Judging 13th–31st January 2020
- Presentation 28th April 2020
- For rules of entry see here.
- To qualify for entry to the FreeFrom Food Awards, all entries must be free of at least one of the main major allergens – wheat/gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, soya, sulphites etc.
- All entries must be available nationwide either in retail or by mail order by the 1st March 2020.
- All entries submitted for judging must be products on sale to the public and not pre-production samples.
- £185 + VAT per product; £105 + VAT per product if you have 3 or fewer employees
- 10% discount on fully completed entry forms received before 31st October 2019
- Entering the awards entitles each entering brand to one free ticket to the awards presentation party in April 2020
- 10% of all entry fees will be donated to the Awards' charity of the year.
How to enter:
- Please read the rules of the awards first. It is a condition of entry that all entrants will be bound by these rules. If you have any queries, please contact us.
- Then choose the category/categories that you wish to enter – see here. (If you wish to view a sample of the product entry form you can do so here. NB This does not need to be filled in when you enter – we will send you a form after we receive your entry.)
- Go to our on-line payment form. You will find a section for companies with more than three employees and a section for companies with fewer than three employees. Please be sure you choose the right one.
- Enter all the information requested and make payment. The system will generate a receipt for you and will notify us that payment has been made.
- Once we receive notification that you have entered and paid, we will email you product entry forms for each of the products entered with instructions as to how to fill them in.
- We will send you an 'entrant' logo for you to use on your site and in your social media posts.
- We will 'welcome' you on our Facebooks and Twitter accounts. Please be sure to 'share', 'like' and RT so as to generate the maximum coverage for your entry
- In due course we will tell you what samples we will need, when we will need them, where they should be delivered to, and how they should be delivered. Samples will need to arrive mid-November 2019. Details will be emailed after entry closes on 4th November. DO NOT SEND SAMPLES NOW.
- The winners of the awards will be announced at the presentation party on 11th March 2020.
- There will be gold, silver and bronze awards in each category with the FreeFrom Product of the year will be chosen from the winners of all the categories.
- Entering the awards entitles each brand to one free ticket to the awards presentation party.
If you are intersted in sponsoring a category in this year's or next year's awards, please contact Michelle.
If you have any queries please contact Cressida or call her on (44) 7790 869706