2021 Christmas Entry Criteria
Please find below 9 of the most important and salient points to consider before entering – and the full Terms and Conditions of entry into the 2021 Free From Christmas Awards can be found here.
- To qualify for entry to the Free From Christmas Awards, all entries must be free of at least one of the 14 major allergens
- All entries must be commercially available nationwide to the general public i.e. sold through independent retailers, online or a multiple retailer. A valid UK website from which products can be bought must be supplied.
- FFCA is open to food producers, importers, distributors, and retailers of food and drink products.
- FFCA do not accept a ‘range’ of flavour variations as one product. Each flavour or variation of the product is a separate entry.
- Products previously entered into the Free From Food Awards are eligible for re-entry.
- Entrants should be prepared to justify the seasonal relevance of products entered, which have to be available for consumers to purchase, as a minimum, for the month of December 2021. The only exception to this will be for fresh products that typically launch in the week/s immediately preceding Christmas Day 2021.
- Christmas Food/Drink Products of the Year will be drawn from all the categories.
- To qualify for Christmas Range of the Year Award, a minimum of 10 products must be entered with at least one entry into each of the five food categories (excluding Drinks) of which the top scoring 10 will be taken into account.
- To qualify for the Best Independent Christmas Brand of the Year, a minimum of 3 products (Small Company) or 6 products (large Company) must be entered.