Winners of the 2017 awards
Presented by Antony Worrall Thompson on 28th March 2017 at the Royal College of Physicians in London
Click here for details of the 2017 judges; Click here for the 2017 shortlist.
For where to buy all of this year's winners, see here.
Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by The Allergy & FreeFrom Show
Pure Free From Dairy and Gluten Free Butternut Squash Risotto
‘Really lovely balance of textures. Earthy flavours. Interesting use of quinoa & pumpkin seeds. All naturally gluten and dairy free – go for it!!’
Atlantica Traditional Spanish Tortilla
'Convenient and easy to use. Naturally freefrom – how nice! Great value – good product.'
Easy Bean Thai Edamame Curry One-Pot
'Nice spice level, good texture in the vegetables – and I could taste the lime leaves!' 'Warm, deep flavours.'
Wiltshire Farm Foods Spicy Bean Casserole
'As a complete meal for people looking for allergy free looking this was excellent. Tasty and appealing for anyone who can not cook.'
Dragonfly Foods Devonshire Soysage
'Loved the flavour of these – the rosemary was deliciously and plentiful. They crisped up on the outside. l would buy these over a regular sausage.'
London Falafel Authentic Falafel
'Lovely spice level, plenty of flavour, simple ingredients – could be home made.'
Freefrom Super Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by Ilumi
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Holland & Barrett
- Breads – Sponsored by Dr Schaer
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Pasta and Pizza –Sponsored by Genon Laboratories
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Down the pub and the bar –Sponsored by the Food and Drink Innovation Network
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by The Allergy & FreeFrom Show
- Foods suitable for treenut and peanut allergics – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Tea Time! –Sponsored by Romer Labs UK
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Morrisons
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Goodness Direct
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
FreeFrom and the Awards – 10 years on. Here for more on the book, or to buy it.
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866